P4B Learning Highlights

This week P4B have been practising hard for our Fairtrade assembly. We are looking forward to performing to our families on Friday and teaching them a Fairtrade song.
Olly – I enjoyed learning about chocolate and it made me sad that farmers don’t get paid enough to have nice things.

In maths, we have been doing data handling and word problems, which we find quite tricky.
Zak – I like data handling because I like looking at bar graphs and analysing them.
Tanya – Word problems are hard, but also really fun.

In literacy we wrote our first persuasive writing piece on whether children should/shouldn’t get homework from school.
Debbie – I think that children should get homework because if you forget about stuff, homework can help you remember and memorise so you know what you are doing.
Rupert – I think homework should be band as it is a waste of time and stops you from doing fun things.

We are looking forward to learning more Harry Potter spells next week!