P4B – 08.05.20 POST

Good morning, P4B!

I hope you are all well and have been enjoying the sunny weather to have some fun with your families, while respecting the rules for our safety, of course!

Today I am going to give you, as usual,  tasks on 2 subjects : Religious and Moral Education and Health and Well being.

The first task, on RME, I really hope you like because it is the 1st part of the Power Point I’ve done about The parts of Mass. I hope this helps you making sense of all those tricky and hard to understand words/prayers we say when we go to Mass and also why we all say them.😃

You can find the 1st Power Point here: ( The next ones will be sent over the next RME lessons)

PARTS OF MASS – PART 1

You will then find the worksheet with the tasks on the Power point here:

THE PARTS OF MASS – PART 1

Don’t forget that you don’t need to print anything, you just have to look at the questions or copy them and answer in your jotters!

Our next tasks are going to be about the UNICEF article of the week, article number 7, and you can find the Power point with everything in here:

08.05.20 Article-of-the-Week-Article-7 PUPILS

The clip with the story within the Power point is really interesting. Don’t forget to watch it!

Also, please don’t forget to let me know when you have posted work into your Individual learning blogs so that I can go and take a look!

Have a wonderful, safe and sunny weekend and we will work again on Monday!😘😎

Mrs Valente