Primary 3 Highlights 23rd August

Hello all Primary 3 families! I hope everyone has enjoyed their first two weeks back at school – I know I have!

This week, we have lots of learning highlights from our primary 3 pupils!

Cameron’s highlight of the week this week has been maths! He loved our recap of shape and enjoyed going hunting for different shapes all over the classroom and area!

Victoria has loved maths as well this week! She enjoyed using the whiteboards to show her answers to tricky questions!

Lillian’s highlight of the week this week has been having time to play in class, she really loves the LOLs!

Kacper loved doing free writing Friday today – he enjoys writing and being creative!

Vedansh has enjoyed doing number talks this week, we learned about doubles and near doubles!

Srikari’s highlight this week was reading Baby Brains! She loved hearing the story and thought it was really funny!

Layla really enjoyed PE – it was her favourite part of the week!

Well done to our hot chocolate winner this week for being an Awesome Ogilvie – Khaleesi!

Thank you all for the great first two weeks of being your teacher, I hope you all have a lovely and restful weekend,

Miss Duddy.