Primary 7A Weekly Update

Dear Parents,

This is a quick update for this week.

This week was full of activities like on Monday we did our Literacy. In Literacy we did Homophones and near homophones. After lunch we did topic which was “Into the Forest.” We looked in the book and every page was very interesting because we got to find hidden pictures with magnifying glasses. We went to the woodlands to read to our buddies for World Book Day.

On Tuesday we planned our book week competition writing. The class wrote amazing stories of them getting sucked into a book etc.  After break we did BODMAS for the first time. After lunch we did more of into the forest. We had a big paper and started drawing a page from the book.

On Wednesday we did our writing for the competition then we did music. In music we were practicing the songs for our show. Then we did more of the “Into the Forest”.

On Thursday the class did the last reciprocal reading on the A Monster Calls book. Then we did P.E with Miss Lafferty. After lunch we watched the A Monster Calls movie for the rest of the day and had popcorn and juice.

On Friday we attended mass with Father Simon and we got to have extra break because of St John Ogilvie Feast Day and we got to have cake and extra fun Friday.

St. John Ogilvie

Congratulations to…

For winning hot chocolate this week!

Here is a few thing P7 have to say for this week:

Tanvi- I enjoyed BODMAS and when the new boy came in.

Katie- I enjoyed reading with our buddies it was the best!

JJ- I enjoyed watching “A Monster Calls” but I liked the book more.

Lily – I enjoyed auditioning for the p7 show and the big drawing we coloured in!

Have a great week everyone!

From Lead Learners Riley and Zahra and P7A and Mr McGurn