St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

Primary 4B Learning Highlights 18/3/22

Primary 4B have had a really fun week in school.Everyone in the class has been working hard and we have produced some amazing work.

Here are some of our learning highlights:

Ibrahim ” I really enjoyed doing word problems in numeracy and working out how to solve them.”

Ananya ” I liked completing our comic strips based on the ” Bloom” story.

Veerica ” In Literacy, we have been looking at different strategies for finding the correct information  from a passage and it was both fun and interesting!”

Fatima- ” I enjoyed P.E as we were learning new moves in gymnastics.”

James ” The prayer day on Friday was good fun, as we went outside and used our prayer frames to say thankyou for everything God created.”

Eoghan ” I enjoyed continuing my story in free writing this week.”

Niko ” It was good fun making a mind map of the Roman invasion of Britain.”

Lishitha ” It was interesting learning about the Islam religion .”

Maja ” It has been useful revising work covered earlier in the year, to help us with our SNASA’s which start next week.”

Congratulations to Jessica on receiving our hot chocolate award for super work !

We hope you have a super weekend!

Mrs Lea and Primary 4 B