Primary 4B Learning Highlights 11/3/22

It has been a busy and fun week for Primary 4B, who have really enjoyed particpating in all the World Book Day activities! We particularly liked writing our collaborative stories as a whole class and designing illustrations to  go with our stories. We also enjoyed the ” Bloom” story by Anne Booth. We are still completing our own cartoon strips based on the story.

Here are some of our learning highlights:

Eoghan- ” I liked learning how to find fractions of amounts and using our knowledge of division to help us.”

Damiana- ” Making bookmarks for P2A was good fun! ”

Lishitha- ” I enjoyed listening to the ” Bloom” story and creating our own cartoon strip.”

Veerica” It was exciting when we all went out to the muga and put down our money on the penny mile.”

Jude- ” I really liked writing our collaborative stories, it was fun seeing what the class before us had written in the previous chapter!”

Halli- ” Reading a collection of Epic books and voting on our class favourite was exciting.”

Fatima- ” The St John Ogilvie Feast Day celebrations were special as we had cakes and juice delivered to our classroom!”

James-  I enjoyed decorating our spoons as our favourite book character and talking about them in our class.”

Congratulations to Fatima who has been awarded our reading champion lanyard this week!

Well done to Olivia on being nominated for our hot chocolate award!

Have a super weekend.

Mrs Lea and Primary 4B.