St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

P2B Highlights Week Beginning 31st January 2022

P2B have had another super week. We have been revising o’clock in Maths and focusing on ‘ee’ sound with different spellings for literacy. We had lots of fun learning about Chinese New Year and how it is the year of the tiger. We then made cute 3D tigers and tried prawn crackers (they were yummy). For God’s Loving Plan, we were focusing on things that grow and we played a guess the baby game – the pictures were so beautiful!

Highlights from the red table:

Jayden – I liked when we done the magic e words, playing the game with Georgia. We didn’t get to the end because we kept landing on ‘go back’. It was funny.

Amelia – I liked the Chinese New Year tiger. I showed my Grandma and my half brother in Poland when I was on FaceTime.

Aaeryn-Leigh -I liked playing the baby game because it was kind of funny when we had to guess the names and some of us were wrong and some of us were right. My team won!

Kacper – I liked the baby game because it was super fun. All of them guessed my picture right.

Matthias – I liked the baby game because no one knew my picture.

Michael – I liked PE doing tunnel tig and throwing the ball to my partner.

Well done to Ismaeel for winning the Hot Chocolate Award.

Have a lovely weekend,

Miss Lawrence