Primary 3B – Week Beginning 13.12.21

| 1 Comment

Good Afternoon,

This week has been filled with festive fun!  The children (and staff) enjoyed a delicious Christmas lunch on Wednesday.  There were lots of fancy Christmas jumpers and even more happy, smiling faces!

On the same day, some of our children celebrated their Sacrament of Reconciliation for the first time.  We were very proud of them all!  We will upload a photograph to their seesaw next week, however, it is on the school Twitter if you would like to see it before then.

Today, we had a pyjama day!  It was great to be so comfortable at school and we managed to raise lots of money for ‘The Larder’, which will help to provide Christmas meals for those in need in West Lothian.

Here are some of the children’s highlights for the week:

Daniel – I liked Free Writing Friday.  I wrote the next chapter of my book ‘The War’.

Aiden – I loved learning about Loki with Mrs Morrison in Music.

Szymon – I enjoyed my Reconciliation with Father Simon.  I felt nervous and happy and proud.

Matteo – I liked drawing the sausage dog with Rob Biddulph the author.

Ishani M – I loved making Christmas cards.

We wish you all a lovely weekend and we will see the children back here next week for the last few days of term.

Mrs Craig and Mrs Robson

One Comment