This week in P1

What a great final week of term we have had!

We started the week learning a new sound ‘t’. We had lots of fun doing activities based on The Tiger that came to Tea. We also enjoyed playing the sound splat game, where we had to find the correct sounds to build a CVC word.

Alfie – We traced a tree and a teapot.

Tiara – We made a tiger mask.

In math we have continued looking at numbers beyond 10, ensuring we are writing tens numbers the correct way round.

We had the best trip on Wednesday to the Lyceum to watch ‘The Baddies’. We were all very excited on the bus into Edinburgh, spotting diggers and trams. Then we all sat beautifully and watched the show. At the end some of us were up dancing and waving our arms in the air.

Myra – I liked the witch.

Abdul Bari – I liked the cat.

Lena – It was a good show.

After the theatre we jumped back on the bus up to the National Museum of Scotland. We had our lunch before heading into the museum where we spotted a big Chinese dragon, a massive elephant and the bones of a t-rex dinosaur. By the end of the trip we were all exhausted but we had a great time.

Felix – We saw a t-rex.

Tiara – I saw an elephant and a tiger.

Myra – I saw a shark

We finished the week with football for p.e. It was lots of fun.

We hope everyone has a fantastic holiday week and we will see you all again soon.