P2 Weekly Highlights – WB 30/9/24

Hi Families of P2

We have had a super week in P2. We have been very luck this week to have visitors into our classroom to talk about their jobs. We are learning about the world of work and it was wonderful to hear about real jobs.

The children wrote some excellent stories about what job they want to do when they are older. We had Astronauts, Vets, Footballers and Zookeepers, to name a few.

In Maths we continued to work on numbers to 100 and learned to count on and back in 10’s.

West Lothian Football academy were in school this week and we were very lucky to have football on Tuesday and Thursday, The children had a great time participating and showed excellent manners and teamwork throughout.

Weekly Highlights

Ellie – I liked silent reading time. My favourite book is called Scruff Sheep.

Rose – I liked doing all of my work.

Daniel, Willow, Lewis, Ollie, Edward and Matteo – I loved football with Stephen.

Laaibah – I liked making patterns with natural materials in the woodlands.

Oscar – I liked when the visitors came to talk to us.

Huge Congratulations to Daniel, our hot chocolate winner and Edward, our Reading Champion! Well done boys!

Have a lovely weekend!