Primary 7A Weekly Update

Dear Parents,

Here’s an update of what we’ve been learning this week by Grant, this week’s Lead Learner and Myles, Grant’s helper.

Tuesday- the class was learning all about Ted Hughes poems and having a math scavenger hunt and finally we finished the day by doing a bit of French.

Wednesday- First the class were writing poems in the morning. Then we were on the RLPS Second Level Learning. After we did programming using the Pro Bots and finally for PE we were doing handball practice.

Thursday- Today we got our new Reading book, ‘Millions’ by Frank Cottrell Boyce. Afterwards, we did Real Life Time Problems reading timetables. Then we had Mrs Broadly For Spanish. After that we Practiced our Assembly songs.

Friday- The class had an assembly in the hall then we did our Frank Miller drama then we did our Scotland through the Decades topic and finally we had Fun Friday,

Here are some thoughts from some of our P7s:

Aoife- I was a confident individual when I spoke in the assembly.

Caleb- I was a responsible citizen because I volunteered to help the P1s at break times.

Emily- I was an effective contributor because I answered a lot of questions in maths when we were learning about percentages.

Joshua- I was a successful learner when I made lots of slides of information for the group PowerPoint.

This week’s OverĀ  and Above winner who takes the hot chocolate home was…

Lily who had a great approach and attitude to her learning all week.

Have a great Weekend!

PS

Here is the P7 Overview for Term 2:

P7 Forward Plan Overview Term 2