P3B Update

Hello P3B families!

We have had a Fantastic first few weeks of P3! We are all getting on so well and are loving getting to know one another!

We have done so much in the short time of working with one another!

During our reflections, the children have said:

“I loved making structures and working as a team in PE” – this was so much fun!

“I liked doing number lines!” – we are all doing so well!

“I liked writing about why people should come to SJO” – these are so good! The children have made some lovely points! Can’t wait to continue with this next week!

“I love our classroom!” “I loved meeting Mr Pentland” – how sweet! I have loved getting to know you all and I am so excited to continue to work together this year!

Our Hot Chocolate at Home has gone to Lilly and Ciara! You have both demonstrated exemplary behaviour; always ready, respectful and safe!

Homework:

every Monday: literacy and number – including a reading book.

Note: next week’s book will be the same as last due to ongoing assessments. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any questions or queries, please just get in contact with me via the school office or seesaw.

some photo highlights: