St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

P6B 12th May Blog

Hi! It’s Siddharth and Niamh, this weeks lead learners. We hope you have had a good week. This is this weeks blog. We have been doing B.O.D.M.A.S in maths  and in literacy we are now doing exposition  texts. This is going to help us with our speeches for house and vice captains for next year – we are starting to think about these! Also, throughout the week we have been learning about substance misuse in health and wellbeing and learning about the different effects and risks they have on the body. On Thursday we went outside and played football with P7B. Everyone worked well as a team.

Pupil highlights:

I enjoyed algebra revision during math.-Aditya

I enjoyed the substance misuse scenarios in health and wellbeing and identifying the risks for different situations -Sophia

I liked doing B.O.D.M.A.S in math -Praise

I found it fun doing the exposition on why Miss MacGregor should be our teacher next year. We had to convince her why she should be our P7 teacher, using persuasive techniques.-Gracie

Ali was the winner of the hot chocolate this week. He has been working hard, well done!

Thank you for reading and we hope you have a great weekend.

Siddharth and Niamh.

*Note from Miss MacGregor

Here is our overview for the term – completely forgot to attach this the other week on the blog!