P6A Update

Pupil Highlights:

Olivier – “Wearing my Pyjamas to school!”

Sylvia – “Learning the Christmas party dances”

Josh – “Converting decimals fractions and percentages!”

Nilaya – “Starting December with Christmas Music.”

Inaya – “I loved our Advent art”

Grant – “I liked doing the multiplying and dividing 10, 100 and 1000 maths game.”

Caleb – “I liked Sumdog!”

Mr Pentland’s Highlight: 

This week was brilliant. The children have worked very hard! We came 2nd out of hundreds of classes in the Sumdog competition. It was lovely to see everyone come together and offer their support with such passion. Apparently we have a very competitive class. I loved reading the children’s expositions this week and hearing their very interesting points of view. We are working very hard on our critical literacy skill and viewing the world. The children are justifying their thoughts with great skill.

Over and Above Award:

The over and above this week has worked so hard and has always kept a positive mindset! Thank you for helping and offering support to your peers this week!

Nilaya! 

Patrick, “whenever you need help with maths  Nilaya is very supportive and is so happy when you knows that you’re comfortable!”

Grant and Natalie say, “she’s amazing!”

Photo: PJs to school! 

Photo: Creating our Christmas door display

Video: Getting into the Christmas spirit whilst we wait for the rest of the class to get their flu vaccine. 

Video: Mixed reception to Mrs Lafferty announcing the start of the Christmas party dances! They are all doing very well! 

Photos x4: Poverty at Christmas discussions

Photo: Some of our climate action work! 

Have a lovely weekend!