St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

P7B Update

HAPPY FRI-YAY! 

Primary 7B have apparently had the best week… 2 days off – how great! However, I was also informed that the learning has also been great too, I’m glad to say!

Vivaan, Alex, Kuba and Alex loved Algebra this week! I must say that the whole class are putting in an amazing effort in numeracy! They should all be very proud.

The children are enjoying reading our novel, ‘The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas’! We have been doing a great job analysing the text using our reciprocal reading strategies.

To finish off our amazing work on democracy, the children took part in their very own election process! I have been so impressed since we returned to school, the children have showcased their leadership, creativity, critical thinking and communication skills! We had a great group reflection on the process also! Well done Primary 7, you have all worked so hard and today it has really paid off!

Please click the link below to see the Term 4 overview!

Forward-Plan-overview-T4-2022

Have a great weekend P7!

Mr Pentland 😀