P2B – Week Beginning 14th March 2022

Hello Parents,

We have had a fantastic week! This week we have enjoyed doing more topic work and had lots of fun making some space art. We have created a Solar System display in our window, remember to have a look when you go past! We have also been learning some more Spanish and will be using it daily – the children enjoyed playing a lotto game with the Spanish days of the week and like to remind me that there is no capital letter for Spanish days of the week.

Pictures below are the children as astronauts floating about in space and visiting the moon!

Today we enjoyed taking part in a prayer walk – we had to find various things outside and when we found them in our groups, our P7 leader would help us say a special prayer. Thank you to all of the P7s, it was super!

Highlights from the Blue table:

Daniel – I liked PE because I like doing cartwheels on the mats.

Sean – I liked doing the space art but it was tricky to make the stars on the paper and not go everywhere.

Moeez – I liked PE, doing rolls on the mats and going on the bench.

Rowan – I liked PE best because I did a cartwheel and landed on my feet!

Nicolas – I liked doing the prayer walk because we found them all.

Olek –  I liked the prayer walk too because my group found everything first, it was so fast.

Well done to Moeez, our hot chocolate award winner.

Have a lovely weekend,

Miss Lawrence