P5a Week Beginning 7th of March

This week in Primary 5 we have been working with P4-7 to write some super collaborative stories, it was great to read what classes before us had written and how we could move the stories forward.

We have also been making mind maps to show which parts of our super personalities will help us get our dream jobs when we are older.

On Thursday it was the Feast of Saint John Ogilvie, we learned all about his life working as a Jesuit and then we were lucky to join the whole school for a virtual celebratory mass led by Father Simon.

Aoife – I liked making postcards for people in my class.

Grant – I liked getting to watch a movie on our Fun Day

Olivier – I liked making the compliment cards.

Vanessa – I liked getting to make a bookmark for somebody in Primary 3

Natalia – I liked doing the posters, the peace signs and the bookmarks.

Mrs McLaughlin felt very lucky to spend 2 days in Primary 5 and her highlight is how hard the class have worked, and what great ideas they came up with when talking about our skills. During mass they were extremely respectful listening to the Word of God and joining n with mass responses.

This week our hot chocolate winner is Daisy for her super contribution to our class discussions.