P5A Learning Highlights Week Beginning 28.2.22

Teacher Highlights:

We have been being putting in a lot of work and effort into how to take notes, how to identify  important information, and how to summarise a text, all in preparation for for writing an information report.

Once we will have finished our Victorian information report, we will be writing several more, once we have mastered how to write the general statement, the description , and the evaluation independently. We will be posting our fantastic work as a sway on our glow .

Hot Chocolate Winner this week : Congratulations to Patrick for winning the hot chocolate. We are all so proud of him for writing an excellent general statement and evaluation this week.

Pupil Highlights:

Natalia: I liked doing the different balances in P.E.

Aoife: I liked writing my notes and putting my notes into sentences for my information report.

Olivier: I liked writing my notes on the laptop.

Daisy: I liked  doing the pyramids in P.E.

Amelia: I liked using the Ipads in music when we had to make all these different sounds into one.

Emily: I liked dancing it out at the end of the day too.

Josh N: I liked learning about our SCIAF box.

Myles: I liked playing chess in brain break.

Sam: I liked dancing it out at the end of the day to unstoppable.

Vanessa: I liked making notes on the Victorian School life.

Marriyah: I liked getting my photo taken yesterday.