St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

Primary 4B Learning Highlights 11/2/22

Primary 4B have had a busy and exciting week. We have been continuing to learn more interesting facts about the Romans and their way of life.  In writing, we have been developing our note taking skills, while watching a clip and used them to create an information report on cheetahs! It has been quite challenging but good fun ! In maths we have been learning about compass points directions and angles.

Learning Highlights 

Ibrahim- ” I enjoyed doing our Park Smart posters, persuading people to park appropiately outside our school.”

Eoghan- ” I enjoyed learning about the patterns in the nine times table.”

Niko- “I liked learning about how to write an information report.”

Amelia- ” It was fun learning words that sound the same but are written differently in Literacy.”

Halli- ” I liked doing compass and direction work and describing routes to get to a particular point.”

Jude- ” I enjoyed continuing with our Roman mosaic pictures in Art.”

Hot Chocolate Award-  Congratulations to Leon on being our hot chocolate winner this week for amazing effort and behaviour.

Have a super weekend!

Mrs Lea and Primary 4B