P2B Week Beginning 7th February 2022

Hello SJO Families,

P2B have had a busy. In maths we have been looking at money, examining the different coins and the children enjoyed setting up our own little shops and taking turns pretending to be the customer and the shop keeper. In literacy we have been learning about different spellings of E sound and we had lots of fun making Valentine’s Day crafts and cards. In PE we have been learning how to play Bench Ball – the children have been playing well in their teams and practicing their passing.

Here are some pictures of the children being customers and shop keepers:

Highlights from the Blue Table:

Nicolas – I liked doing the Valentine’s Day crafts. I did two of them – the card with lots of the hearts and a 3D flower card.

Olek – I liked doing the shop and making the price tags. I liked being the shop keeper and getting the coins.

Rowan – I liked the shop too because I got to buy lots of things and I had so much money.

Sean – I liked the money the best and looking at the coins. Some of them are round and some of them have 7 sides, like the 20p. I got to be a customer in the shop with Alex and Aaeryn-Leigh and buy some lego and a book with my coins.

Daniel – I liked drawing the mountains on the iPad for our topic. I liked choosing the colours and trying to copy the picture.

Well done to Ella for winning the hot chocolate award!

Have a lovely long weekend and I will see you all on Wednesday,

Miss Lawrence