P5A Learning Highlights Week Beginning 6.12.21

Pupil Highlights:

Olivier: I liked making the origami bears in technology.

Ronan: I liked learning about negative numbers.

Sam: I liked doing the origami because we got to use the Ipads giving us the instructions for how to do it.

Josh N: I liked doing music when we got to play all the music games.  I also liked learning about the connectives ‘Furthermore, In addition, On the other hand’ that we had to use in our main section of our discussion text.

Aoife: I liked learning the dances in P.E.

Marriyah: I liked using the new Nelson spelling books and finding out what the words mean.

Daisy: I liked reading our class novel.

Teacher Highlights:

I have been very impressed with how well the class have been able to contribute the arguments for, and arguments against an issue, and, apply them in their writing.  We have all been discussing that if we cannot say it, we cannot write it.  The learning is in the talking.  I have also enjoyed giving one to one feedback to the pupils on their writing and seeing the improvements and corrections they are then able to make on the same day.