Primary 3B – 3.12.21

Dear Parents,

What a busy week we have had in Primary 3B.  Our first celebration of the week was on Tuesday, when we celebrated St Andrew’s Day!  On Wednesday, there was great excitement about the beginning of advent and the children have enjoyed opening the first few days of our class calendar.  We have also been taking part in the First Ministers Reading Advent Challenge, where there is a different reading challenge to complete each day.  The children’s favourite one so far has definitely been to wrap up a book for a classmate.  Afterwards, we wrote instructions for how to wrap a present correctly.  There was some great work produced!  Today we joined Father Simon over Teams to watch the blessing of the crib.  It was very beautiful and the children really enjoyed being a part of it.

Here are some of the children’s learning highlights for the week:

Alexa – I enjoyed wrapping a book for my classmate and opening the one they gave to me.

Matteo – It was really exciting doing the St. Andrew’s Day Assembly.

Aiden – I loved starting our class advent calendar.

Layla – I enjoyed making the stockings for our window display.

Ishani M – I liked doing repeated addition in Maths.

Jonah – I loved practising games for our Christmas party in PE.

Szymon – I liked watching the blessing of the crib with Father Simon.

Stefi = I liked making Christmas bookmarks.

We wish you all a lovely weekend,

Mrs Craig and Mrs Robson