VIRTUAL SPORTS FORTNIGHT DAY 4

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope you have all been out enjoying the sunshine safely and with sun cream on! I am so happy with the number of pupils that have managed to complete and send me their videos of them taking part in our Virtual Sports Fortnight.

Today’s challenge is the egg & spoon, for this challenge you might want to boil your egg first so that if it does fall off your spoon you will not make a mess.  If you do not have any eggs in the house you can use something else that you have lying around that is in a ball shape e.g. small orange, golf ball or a pair of balled up socks.

Day 4 Instructions – Egg and Spoon Race

I know that some of you have been struggling to send your videos to the school e-mail as the video is too large, along with today’s blog post I have attached a score sheet that I would like you to fill out for everyday that you take part in the Virtual Sports Fortnight.  You do not need to print this out you can simply save and edit the document on your computer before sending it back.  I would still like you to video your attempts at the challenges however by also completing the worksheet this will allow me to make sure that I am able to add up all of your scores for all of the events and will not miss out on any vital house points being awarded.

*IMPORTANT* Please DO NOT send this sheet to the school e-mail until you have completed the challenge on Friday 5th June.

Score Sheet

Good luck, have fun and stay safe

Mrs Lafferty