St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

PE Primary 1-3 27-04-20

Good morning,

Last week we had a focus of jumping for distance with our theme of athletics, this week we are going to be jumping for height and speed.  Over the next few days we will explore the best ways to help us jump for height and I will set you some tasks and challenges to complete throughout the day.  Please make sure that you are reading the instructions carefully and are staying safe in a big space when carrying out the challenges. I have posted your task sheet below.

P1-3 PE Home Learning Task 27-04-20

If you are looking for other ways to keep active throughout the day you can also continue to take part in the Joe Wicks Body Coach PE Lessons which are posted on his YouTube Channel each day.  I have posted the link to today’s workout below.

Joe Wicks PE

Stay safe and stay active,

Mrs Lafferty