St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

P4B – 27.04.20 MORNING POST

Good morning, P4B!

I hope you have enjoyed your weekend and have had the chance to go for walks in the sun, which has been really nice and warm!

Because it is Monday, we are going to start our learning again and the first task I have for you is one I know you really like:

Big Maths, beat that!

Don’t forget that you don’t need to print the worksheets, just start by copying the sums to your jotters/a sheet and when you are finished copying down the sums, only then will your start the sound file with the music and time for your level.

You will find the documents and sound files for levels 2, 3 and 5 here:

BIG MATHS LEVEL 2 27.04

BIG MATHS LEVEL 3 27.04

BIG MATHS LEVEL 5 27.04

Sound Files 

LEVEL 2 – 30 SECONDS

LEVEL 3- 90 SECONDS

LEVEL 5 – 60 SECONDS

YOU NEED TO OPEN THE SOUND FILES FOLDER AND CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOUR LEVEL!

After Big Maths, it will be time for an amazing online lesson from an expert in money.

You can choose from Key stage 1 level,  5-8 years old or Key stage 2 level, 8 years old and beyond. Or you can even watch both and complete the tasks for both if you feel you are up for the challenge!

This link will take you to a Royal Bank of Scotland facebook page but you don’t need to be on facebook to access it, since it is a public page.

PARENTS: Introducing MoneySense MondaysJoin us live on Facebook and YouTube for fun and interactive lessons every…

Posted by The Royal Bank of Scotland on Friday, April 24, 2020

It will then be time to our new Spelling words for the week and you will find them here:

SPELLING WB 27.04.20

I would really like you to post a picture of your work, with the best possible definition, to your Personal Learning Blogs and don’t forget to let me know when you do it!

As always between Monday and Thursday, there is going to be a new post for work in the AFTERNOON at around 12.15 so please check again around that time!😉

See you later!

Mrs Valente