St John Ogilvie Primary School

Working together as a vibrant learning community of faith and friendship, where everyone is valued and included.

P4B – 24.04.20 POST

Good morning boys and girls from P4B!

I am really excited because today is the first time we are hopefully going to talk after a very long time!

When you see something in your screen asking you to answer, click accept, please.

This is going to be our trial so, even if it is not perfect, we will be learning how to make it better every week.😊

After the check in, you will have a Health and Well being worksheet that you can copy to your jotter the best you can and follow the instructions there. It is supposed to help you dealing with the emotions that this different period of our lives has been causing.

Triggers and Emotions worksheet pdf (1)

Then, it’s time for a bit of RE with a beautiful wee hymn that we always sing in Mass, the Sanctus, or Holy, Holy, Holy.

Here it is: Sanctus to illustrate 24.04.20

You will then need to follow the instructions and do the work in your jotters!

Your work will be finished with a Rights Respecting School’s Powerpoint and tasks in it about Right 24. It’s really fun and has lots of activities that you can do over the weekend!

24.04 Article-of-the-Week_Article-24_P4B

I would really love to see your artistic skills again so do send them to your PLB and let me know when you’ve done that.😉

I wish you all a wonderful weekend with lots of fun, chats with your families and, if possible, walks in the sun!

Mrs Valente