Primary 6 Afternoon Tasks 02/4/20

Good afternoon everyone ! I hope you had an exciting morning completing the set tasks. It is lovely to see all your fantastic learning posted on your personal learning profiles.

As Easter is approaching quickly, I would like you to take some time to watch the Easter Story. I have provided a link below. Afterwards you should design your own cartoon strip, describing and ordering important events which happened in the story. It might be useful to take notes while you are watching!

To complete our topic, I would like you to research The Human Body e.g. circulatory system, respiratory system, the brain, nervous system  and the five senses etc  You can choose how to present your findings. Perhaps make a poster or design an information leaflet or alternatively create a power point.

Have fun !

Mrs Lea and Mrs Morrison

Easter story link

Easter story comic strip differentiated sheets converted to word.

au-t-l-1984-blank-mind-maps-_