P7 Easter Art Activity

Hi Primary 7,

I hope you have all had a fantastic week!  Since it is approaching the Easter holidays, we thought it would be nice for you to complete some Easter themed artwork.  I loved seeing the fantastic pictures you produced last week and it would be great to see this weeks finished masterpieces on your personal learning blogs.  At the moment, I am only linked to a few of your personal learning blogs, but if you could all try and add me, that would be perfect.  Your parents were all sent an email with instructions on how to do this earlier in the week.

Below is a YouTube link showing you how to create an Easter bunny picture.  It links well with the work we were doing on line and pattern before the schools were closed.  The video is just to give you a rough guide; I would love to see you being creative with it.  For example, create your own background (you don’t need coloured paper, you can use coloured pens/paints to create your own), use different patterns on the bunny, change the shape of the glasses etc. At the beginning of the video, you will need to pause it and copy the outline of the bunny.

You don’t need to complete the full task today, you can always start it today and complete it tomorrow.  If you need any help with the task, send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

I can’t wait to see your finished results!

Mrs Craig