P7 Monday 30.3.20 AM

Good morning Primary 7, I hope you had safe and restful weekend.

You should be starting off the morning with Joe Wicks PE lesson – that will get your blood pumping and wake you up for today’s learning.

P7B your spelling words are here:

Spelling Words and Tasks 30.3.20 WORD

Spelling Words and Tasks 30.3.20 PDF

You have Mild, Spicy or Hot with LSCWC and sentences to complete and then one of the more active tasks on P2 – Word Search or -Make a Mnemonic or -Roll a Ball or -Spelling Shapes

Here is a WWII Comprehension Exercise as well to complete.  Read the report first and then work your way through the questions.  The questions are broken down into sections and get more challenging as you work through them.  Do your best to answer as any sections as possible.

The-Blitz-report

The-Blitz-Comprehension-Questions

For numeracy and maths today, Mild and Spicy are looking at function machines while Hot takes Inequalities from last week to the next step.  Remember to read the topic introduction at the start – it shows you examples and step by step instructions on how to work out answers.

Mild Maths Monday 30.320

Spicy Maths Monday 30.3.20

Hot Maths Monday 30.3.20

Today Primary 7, I am also looking for you to be a bit more independent in your approach to tasks.  Last week the number of questions I received about work where if you had read the post fully, or read the worksheet carefully you could find what to do by yourselves.  I can’t reply to everyone individually immediately so you need to take ownership of your learning.  No more ‘Am I allowed to do this for reading?’ or ‘What time is lunch?’ please.

Have a good morning and I’ll post again at about 12:15pm with this afternoon’s work.