St Anthony's Primary School Blog

Suggested Programme of work 20th May 2020

Bonjour les enfants!

Morning prayer. Say a Hail Mary as a special intention for all the people who have the responsibility to make important decisions that affect us all.  May God guide them towards the right path of truth and honesty and love for others. Amen

Spelling – Word Wizards and Super Spellers

Set 12 common words. Write out each word and choose 5 new words to find strategies for.

Reading 

Find out the main ideas from the chapter you are reading in your book just now.

Remember the main ideas do not contain any details, just the main events that are important.

Rapid Readers – Spelling and phonics week 6 

IDL and doorway online

Reading

On twinkle search for ‘Retrieval with Rex’ ( I am sorry I cannot add the link for this as it is a different kind of programme that can only be accessed on the site. Let me know if you manage to get on.  I know this is not ideal but really wanted to add this as it is a great resource to teach you how to find information in the text)

Mental maths starter

Triangles/circles

Watch this video with your parent, it will help your family use some fun ways to learn your times tables .

Once you have chosen a an activity play a times tables game.  Remember you can play this at any time of the day.

Prime Numbers – watch the video again from yesterday if you need to to help you complete these prime numbers worksheets.

T2-M-1728-Prime-Numbers-Challenge

t2-m-2448-recalling-prime-numbers-019-activity-sheet ( begin with this one first)

Health and Wellbeing

P.E. with Joe Wicks youtube 20th May ’20

Choose an activity from the board below

Safe HWB activity board

R.E. May is the Month of Mary  ( Laiba you may write something about how important Muriam is in the Islam faith if you wish.

cfe-rer-49-catholic-may-is-the-month-of-mary-_ver_1 (1)

ROI-T-208-Prayer-Template-My-Prayer-to-Mary-Our-Mother

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon in the sun! Stay safe and God bless.