P7 News

Hello to all parents, carers and pupils,

Primary 7 have been very busy this week practising their Christmas concert performance and creating their lovely enterprise for the Christmas Fair. I was very pleased to see that all the lovely tree boxes sold (with a little help from Mrs Harrison) and that the Christmas Fair was another busy but fun event this year 🙂

Just a little reminder that I still have tickets left to be sold for the choir concert on Wednesday evening at Bathgate Academy. Thank you to those of you who have already bought tickets and have sent me the slips so that I know how many children will be taking part at the event. If you would still like tickets you can buy them from myself or Mrs Millar for £1 and under 5’s go free.

Next week will be very busy with school performances, the panto on Friday and Rookie Rockstar concert on Thursday afternoon.

Can I please ask that for our class performance that your child wears (or brings to school) something Christmassy? I am thinking a Christmas jumper, or tinsel, or a santa hat or anything they can find that is sparkly and fun.

Thank you

Miss Moir