Scottish Schools Swimming Finals!

I am extremely happy and proud to let you know that two of our pupil’s not only reached the Scottish School’s Swimming Final, but they both did exceptionally well!

Sam Parker (P5) was the youngest child to reach the finals.  Even though he is only 9 he was swimming in the under 12 category.  Sam did fantastically well considering his age and that this was the very first time he was swimming in a 50m pool.

Emma Parker (P7) also performed amazingly.  Emma won her heat and her time meant she was 3rd from her category.  Emma then went on to win SILVER in the final with a time of only 29.82 seconds!!!!

Mrs Sneddon and I went through to Glasgow to see them swim.  Needless to say we are both extremely proud teachers this evening!

A HUGE well done to both Sam and Emma!!!

Miss Preston xx 🙂 🙂

5 thoughts on “Scottish Schools Swimming Finals!”

1. Thank you both Miss Preston and Mrs Sneddon for coming along to support both Emma and Sam. They had an amazing day and enjoyed every second. They are looking forward to seeing you both on Monday x

2. It was our pleasure Emma & Sam! I was soooo nervous watching you so I have no idea how your mum and dad felt!

Hehehehe!

Miss Preston x