Good morning P2/3!

Good morning boys and girls,

I hope you had a lovely day yesterday. Did you have a go at the song? I had the tune stuck in my head all day 😊

It looks like it will be another sunny day today 🌞 so make sure you take some breaks and get some fresh air!

Here are today’s activities:

Week 1 Wednesday.docx

I hope you have been able to have a go at some of them over the last few days and i’m sure you will do your best. I am missing all your smiling faces but I know that when we see each other you will be able to share all your lovely stories from being at home 🏡, .which I can’t wait to hear!

Love Miss  👩

2 Replies to “Good morning P2/3!”

1. Morning Miss Clark, it’s Lucy F. I have been doing some reading and spelling with my mum. I will start doing these tasks from today.
    I am also cycling 10k a day to raise money for the NHS with my brother. We have cycled 10k for 6 days and raised £1300 on our Just Giving page.

1. Hi Lucy!

Im so sorry I did not realise that you commented on the blog post! I am glad you have been doing some of the tasks and so proud of you and Alfie doing your 10k a day for charity – what an inspiration!

Love Miss Clark