May 2016 newsletter

Dear Parent/Carer,

With a heavy heart I am writing to inform you that at the end of this school year I will be leaving Mid Calder Primary School. I am returning to Northern Ireland to take up a head teacher post close to my family.

As most of you will know, I came to the school in 2013 and have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and your children. I feel so privileged to have been part of your child’s life and to watch them learn and blossom. Your children are such a credit to you and I am proud of every one of them as they strive to succeed in everything that they do.

I am also very proud of everything that the school has achieved in such a quick timescale. This is largely due to the dedicated staff team at Mid Calder as well as the support from our parent body and local community.

I will miss everyone here and would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for making me feel so welcome. I know that you will all do the same for my successor. An advertisement for the post will go out very soon with a view to appointing a new head teacher as soon as is possible.

Yours truly,

Nicola Thompson

Head Teacher

May 2016 Newsletter

2 thoughts on “May 2016 newsletter”