The Willow Tea Room/ Pop in and Play.

086 “Mrs Barber told us her mum sewed the Willow Pattern,” said Ava. “We designed our invitations after Mrs Barber told us the Willow story.”092Bernice said, ” I was helping to hang the bunting. I made some bunting to make our nursery nice like the cafe we visited.”078“I’m doing the food in the tea room, I was collecting the stuff from the tables.” said Ava.036Zara’s mummy came, she had a scone.

CIMG0032 “Mummy came to our nursery for Mother’s Day, she had a scone,” said Charlie.

Ruaridh said, “It was Wednesday, she came that day. She ate Mrs Findlay’s cake. I eated a biscuit and a wee cake.”

Parents’ comments:

“Wonderful opportunity to involve parents! Kids and parents equally enjoy this. Nice to bring parents together too. my child  was so excited to share her nursery experience with mum.”

“Lovely scones! Great oppportunity to play with my daughter, she loved showing me round,”

“Tea party was lovely, very nice to be treated. Loved the victoria sponge.”

One thought on “The Willow Tea Room/ Pop in and Play.”

1. What a fantastic event to share your learning with your parents and carers. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Well done to the Nursery staff for organising this community event.