Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

Mrs Fairley’s Writing Competition

We have come to the end of our Whole School Book Month and unfortunately didn’t get to complete all of the exciting things we had planned. One of the things we were going to do involved someone from each class winning a trip to Waterstones Bookshop to enjoy some hot chocolate and choose a class book.  With that in mind I am setting a whole school Writing competition with the chance to win that trip to Waterstones once we are back to normal (P7 we will arrange you don’t miss out if it’s after the Summer!).

On my daily walks with my dog Bruno I come across this door in the local woods and I’ve chosen this as the topic for our story competition.

Let your imagination run wild and be as creative as you can be, I look forward to reading them 🙂 

The powerpoint slides with the details are here to click on- Mrs Fairley’s Writing competition