Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

Primary 6 Home Learning

Hello there.  So far Primary 6 seem to be engaging really well with Teams, therefore Mrs McDermott and I would really like that to continue.  There have been some issues with Teams that we are aware of, but as long as pupils continue to read the posts we put on there, or let us know of problems that they are having, then we will continue doing all we can to solve these.  In case there are some pupils still struggling to access Teams then we thought we would put a few things on here as starters but if you could email me at ross.blackwood@westlothian.org.uk then I will do my best to get you onto Teams.  It really is the best way for us all to keep in touch and set work during this unprecedented school shutdown.

For now here are a couple of lists of websites and apps that pupils can use for home learning until we can get everyone onto Teams:

Some Great Websites

Numeracy and Maths resources for learners and teachers

If for any reason, once you have tried contacting me by email, we still can’t get you on Teams then I can post more work on here too.  Thank you and take care.

Mr Blackwood and Mrs McDermott