Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

Hello P1M

I hope you are all well and having lots of fun wherever you are! Just keep doing your best and try to do a little bit of work each day if you can. I thought some of you might be interested in having a go at trying out some science experiments at home, so if you click on the tag below to download it, you just might be able to have a look for something you think will be fun. (Apologies in advance to all your parents and carers if the file doesn’t work, because just like you P1M, I am just learning how to do new things every day!!) Mrs Matthews might be able to fix it for us though, if I ask her very nicely!

Science Sparks Early Years Science book

Mrs Matthews here…. Mrs Meek, I feel that you are are underestimating your IT skills as you have very competently managed to upload the booklet yourself and don’t need any help from me whatsoever.  We are all learning every day.  Here is a little quote that I like….