Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

😃Final results of Sumdog competition🤗

| 1 Comment

Hello Primary 2! Happy Friday!😊 I think the sun is trying very hard to peek through the clouds.🌥

The Sumdog competition finished last night. Can I say a massive WELL DONE to all of those who take part.👍🎆

P2D ended up in 34th position out of 178 classes – AMAZING! Some well earned coins on the way to those who took part. I hope you enjoyed it.

Special mention: drum roll please🥁🥁🥁🥁to HL in P2D who was 12th and OC in P2K who was 17th (out of 1961 pupils)  WOW. What stars 🌟🌟🌟!

Thank you to all of you who have worked and played on Sumdog so well over lockdown. You all deserve a huge round of applause.❤

Feel free to continue over the summer holidays if you want.

Have a lovely summer all of you and remember to have fun and stay safe. Looking forward to seeing you in August.

Love from Mrs Duff and Mrs Kohler😊😊 (Well Mrs Kohler won’t see you in August but I’m sure she will be thinking of us all. Happy retirement Mrs Kohler.🥰)

One Comment