Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

RME – P2/1 and P1 What makes me feel sad?

Hi P2/1 and P1

In our last RME lesson we thought about what makes us happy? Today we are going to think about what makes us sad and what might make other people sad. Feeling sad is not a nice feeling but sometimes we all feel sad. Maybe you have had some days just now where you have felt like that.  We are going to explore what we can do to help.

Step 1:-  Go through the attached powerpoint or pdf  document .  Ask someone in your house to help you and talk to you about it. P2-1 and P1 I feel sad    P2-1 and P1 I feel sad

Step 2 :-   When do you feel sad?  I feel sad when I can’t see my family and friends or when I lose something special to me.What can you do when you feel sad? What did you talk about? I listen to music, talk to my family and friends and dance. What do you think makes other people sad?

Step 3:- The worksheet attached shows 3 Balloons. Think about the people who might cheer you up, things that might cheer you up and what you could do. Draw these inside the balloons.  If you can’t print the sheet then draw 3 balloons and draw pictures inside of them.

Feeling sad P1 and P2-1