Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

P3 RME – What happens inside a church on a Sunday?

Hi Primary 3! Can you remember what we were learning last week? We were looking at features inside and outside of a church.  What can you remember? I can remember the weather vane, the clock, a porch and a stained glass window. I can also remember inside a church there are pews, bibles, candles, flowers and a pulpit.

Boys and girls here is a reminder P3-Inside and outside of a church.

Here is the task that should have been attached last week .  I hope you enjoy completing this.

P3-Churches Tasks

Today’s new section is thinking about what happens during a Sunday Worship in a Christian church.  Have you been to a church service on a Sunday?  Talk to someone in your house about this.

Step 1:- Let’s go through the power point or pdf document , “What happens in church on a Sunday?”

What happens in church on Sunday

orWhat-happens-in-church-on-Sunday-P3

You might already know about, praying, listening to bible stories and singing. Can you think of anything else that might happen in a church on a Sunday? Often there is a Sunday school for children too?

Step 2:- Have a look at the sheet attached .  Can you fill in the missing words?. They are in the box below it to help you.  I have also given you the first letter of the word as an extra help.

What Happens in a Church.P3 sheet