Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

P5: Check Ins

Hello everyone,

We hope you are doing well and are looking forward to a little break from online learning. Mrs Davies and I have been so impressed with your engagement and effort over the past two weeks, and agree a well deserved break is in order!

We received some lovely Check In resources from Mrs Fairley and thought it was important we shared them with you too. As well as a Check In Worksheet there are different Regulation Strategies Cards (some are similar to what we use in school). We will all have different strategies which help us at different times. Remember as well as using these tools, we have the Mighty Moe story and workbook on our Teams page that you can use.

We’d love to hear what strategies are working for you, even if it’s not one that’s listed. I enjoy reading to help take my mind off things and spending some time outside.

Stay safe everyone.

Miss Gorman & Mrs Davies

Author: Miss Gorman

Primary 5 teacher at Harrysmuir Primary School, Ladywell, Livingston.