Harrysmuir Primary Home Learning Hub

Primary 6 – Week 2

Hi P6, hope you are all well and had a nice weekend. I have posted some more activities on Teams and thought I would add them on the blog for anyone who is struggling to access the files. (I know how frustrating this is, but please do keep trying and don’t stress if you are having difficulty uploading your work. As long as you are trying the tasks that is all that matters).

Art- This weeks’ window challenge is to create sunshine pictures to display in your windows and I have uploaded some easter egg mindful colouring sheets. If you do not have access to a printer, try copying the designs or create some of your own.

Easter Egg Mindful colouring

Maths- Missing digit addition and subtraction challenge and outdoor maths challenge cards you can try if you are out in the garden or walking with your family.

Missing Digit Challenge

Outdoor Maths Challenge Cards

Outdoor Challenge Cards Version2

Literacy – Punctuation worksheet. If you cannot print the sheet you can copy it into a jotter or on paper.

Correct the sentence punctuation

Remember to read as often as you can and look back at the list of resources and websites Mr Blackwood and I posted last week.

Happy learning and stay safe 🙂