Autism Don’t Panic is a website created by a young man with autism which describes the conditions that come under the umbrella of ASD in a clear and easy to understand manner. Click here to access the site.
- Our Spring Chickens Have Arrived – It’s a Magic Moment!
- Trading all over the world!
- Puzzling Mental Maths
- St Nicholas Superstars!
- Rights Respecting Schools Assembly, Kirknewton Primary.
- Scottish Focus Week at Kirknewton Primary
- Raising Attainment in Literacy at Kirknewton Primary
- Kirknewton P 6 Pupils launch into Space!!
- Kirknewton Primary Pupil Groups
- Harrysmuir Primary celebrate Scottish books and authors