Primary 3 Disney Fun 25.6.20

Good morning

Time to get moving with the Lion King!

Writing

Task: We’re Flying Through the Air! Enjoy the Aladdin ride, where you fly through the sky on a magic carpet!

Where would you fly to on a magic carpet and why? Describe the setting using your most descriptive words! What would you see, hear, smell, touch and taste in the setting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbWb1FkSC0

IDL

Look at the picture of Cinderella’s castle. Can you create your own castle using materials of your choice? You could use sticks, blocks, or anything else that you wish. Be as creative as you can!

Mrs Docherty

2 thoughts on “Primary 3 Disney Fun 25.6.20”

1. J really enjoys these Disney Exercise Videos. He has written a story this morning about flying on a magic carpet to Africa to see the animals and he went to McDonald’s for lunch. (think he missing a McDonald’s, I’ve been avoiding the queues.)
    J has also created a Castle with Lego. A new hobby for him since his birthday.

2. I am glad you are enjoying the videos, they are fun! I love Disney!! Africa would be an amazing place to visit. We had our first McDonald’s yesterday Mr Docherty went early so the Queue wasn’t bad.