LIBRARY BOOKS

To all of my class! Remember your library books for tomorrow or Monday. We missed the library this week thanks to the beautiful Scottish weather this week so we will swap books with others in our class so we don’t miss out on a new book to read. We are next due to go back to the library after the October week break.
Thanks!

11 thoughts on “LIBRARY BOOKS”

1. HI MISS GORDAN LAST NIGET I WAS AT THE ENCHANTED FORREST IN PITLOCHRIE AND A HOTEL. WITH MY GRANDAD AND GRAN.IT WAS GREAT AND AMUSINHG AND EXCITING YOU WOODITH LOVED IT I TOOK PICTURES OF LAZER -LIGHTS .

2. hello miss gordan me and Trip are having a great time last night me and Trip were watching step up 3 we had a great time and i found some boy clothes that my wee cousin and we had a pinack I am lucky I get to ceep Trip for 10 days he is nice and cuddley and soft and sweet my child minders son has the same as Trip but no clothes to wear but Trip is more special and trip mite be gowing to the Zoo with my grane jane and we mite go to the pictures to sea cars 2 with my friends darren and kiera and litel sister and step sister and mum Trip is geting fluffy evre day he is very hevy.