Dechmont Infant School Blog

Thursday 21st May 2020-Let’s relax and have some fun!

Hello,

I hope you have all been out enjoying the lovely sunshine while it is here!

Thursday is Outdoor Classroom Day. I have attached a link to a pack of activities you may want to try. The website is also fantastic and has lots of ideas I will certainly be using! Feel free to have a wee look and remember to post anything you do so I can see your fabulous Outdoor Learning!

Outdoor Classroom day Around the World

Outdoor Classroom Day Tasks 2

Outdoor Classroom Day tasks

This week is also Mental Health Awareness Week and in these times it is important that we look after each other and take time for ourselves and just be proud of how well we are doing! I have attached a Mindfulness Grid for Thursday. It doesn’t have to all be completed in one day but maybe choose one or two things!

Thursday21st May Work Dechmont-Mindfulness Day

Finally linked with the Olympics here is a link to Get Active resources which has a variety of Physical activities to try to keep the children busy!

Get-active-resources

Today is all about relaxing, having fun and spending quality time with your families.

Missing you lots. See you all again on Monday!

Mrs Stenhouse