- The Health & Wellbeing page has been updated with new resources around supporting children and young people’s mental health.
- A new page has been added called the ‘Refreshed CfE Narrative’ and links to new thought papers added.
- A new page has been added called ‘GTCS’ – a link has been added to the draft Professional Standards 2021.
- On the Attainment Gap page, a link to a research brief paper on Socioeconomic Inequalities in School Attendance in Scotland has been added.
National model of Professional Learning
“Professional learning must focus on the education professional as a learner and how this is related to and impacts upon the learning of children, young people and adults”
– National model of professional learning
(scroll down for a list of recently added links and resources)
This shared learning area has been set up to help us collate, store and share links to online educational resources and documents which might be of professional interest.
If you wish to add any links or documents you think may be of interest to colleagues, please contact Susan Brownlie (English Department) who will be happy to upload these for everyone to access. In addition, as this resource is a work in progress and is regularly updated, if you notice any links to content no longer work, please let Susan Brownlie know.