๐Ÿ’– ACTS OF KINDNESS ๐Ÿ’–

๐ŸŒˆ HOW CAN ONE PERSON MAKE A DIFFERENCE ?

Lots of you have been being kind in lots of different ways over the past weeks.ย  We learned about Captain Moore’s kindness in raising money for the NHS and his story shows how we can all make a difference no matter how old or young. See below for some of the acts of kindness going on.ย  ย I don’t have photos from everyone, but the messages are for the people who haven’t been able to upload pictures too because I know they have been helping just as much.

Lots of you have been out clapping for the NHS, carers and key workers and lots of people in our Maxwellton family are among the people we are clapping for.ย  ย ๐Ÿ‘

You have made rainbows to make people smile and to help us to stick together even when we have to be apart.

You have written letters to thank people, to keep in touch and to keep spirits up and you have said thank you to people we sometimes take for granted in our families and our communities.

ย  ย ย 

You have been helping in the house and with brothers and sisters.

ย ย 

You have been helping in the gardenย  and you have been helping nature.

You have all been helping me to learn new skills and encouraging each other on Google Classroom.ย ๐Ÿ’ปย  ๐Ÿ’กย ๐Ÿ“–ย ย ๐Ÿ’–

Remember the best way most of us can help everyone just now is to follow all the staying safe rules.ย  You are helping by just doing that.