Friday Check-In Station!

Happy Friday Everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely week (even though the sun decided to disappear over the past couple of days).  Please leave me a comment about how your week has been, especially if you didn’t manage to check in last week.  Or send me over an email if you would prefer.

Also remember that you can submit your Tuesday Challenge entries to me today, up until 3pm.  PRIZES ON OFFER for this week!  Some of the entries have been brilliant!  Have a look at the previous blog post if you haven’t already checked out the Tuesday Challenge.

PHOTOS FROM HOME!  I have added in some photos of your work from over the past few weeks.  Still super proud of everything you are managing to complete whilst at home 😀

An amazing model of the Empire State Building!

How good does this chocolate cake look?!

A lovely newspaper article about a pupil’s time in Primary 7

Great work with these reflective shapes!

CATERPILLARS?!!

Even more baking going on… doesn’t think chocolate cheesecake look delicious!

And some amazing, and very neat maths work too!

Loved reading this Burnside memory!

Look at all your amazing work over the past few weeks, it has been great to see you balancing some school work with so many other activities!

Time to relax now, have a great weekend everyone and I will speak to you on Monday,

Miss M x

10 thoughts on “Friday Check-In Station!”

1. Miss Mckinnon have a good weekend and I’m sooo happy for your friend… Babys are the best.

Hope to see you soon,

xx Katie xx